My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

08 September 2009

hooray!

Miss Josephine slept for 12 hours last night! Actually, its 7:30 in the morning, and she's still asleep! I'm up before her! With time to do a couple things before she gets up! Its weird. I've found myself checking on her every 15 minutes just to make sure she's still breathing ... which she is. I realize this is only the first step, and I don't expect her to do the same tonight ... but just knowing she CAN is a huge leap forward. And just in time for my return to work next week. Hooray!

1 comment:

Christie Weston said...

Yeah Josie! Conrad and Burke were right about 3 months old when they slept through the night. Isn't that the greatest? Congrats!