My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

22 December 2007

misc Christmas fun

I finally downloaded some pictures taken over the past couple weeks, and thought I would share.

This is Caleb putting up the new house (condo) lights. I wanted color this year, and my patient husband gladly obliged and redid the nails.


His reward: He got to put the snowflake on the top of the tree, a very sacred honor of course.

A few days after decorating our own house and tree, my mom had us up to the house to help her decorate hers. Here my dad and Hans work on putting "100 lights per foot" on her tree.

The traditional church children's choir play. Ours was last week.

Our first real party of the season was my work party. We had dinner at a golf club in Seal Beach. From L to R: Caleb, Heidi, Pam, Joel (coworker), Kathleen (coworker), Bill, Cathy, Tim (my boss). It was a good dinner and a very enjoyable evening.

Last night Caleb and I went out to dinner and then to a neighborhood in Brea that goes all out on their house lights. I tried taking pictures, but we know what a failure that can be ... especially at night, from a moving vehicle. But here are the blurrs.

No comments: