My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

10 October 2007

monty python days

Sometimes instead of the gym, Caleb and I walk up the hill behind our home to the water tower. Its a good little hike, and it gets us outside in the fresh air. And with the days getting shorter, the walk now includes the sunrise, which is nice.

There are lots of wild bunnies that roam these hills, and this morning as we walked I imagined being attacked by one of these little bunnies like the Killer Rabbit in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The thought equally amuses and frightens me.

No comments: