My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

02 October 2007

Happy Birthday Hubby!


Today is Caleb's 32nd birthday. And I have a small request for any and all reading this ... It would be so great if you had a chance to send him a quick birthday email (or leave a comment on this post). Let's inundate him!

These pictures are from Sunday's celebration up in Thousand Oaks with his family. Today he and I will celebrate with dinner at El Torito Grill and a few presents. And Saturday we're having a small Hammer family birthday gathering. Talk about a birthday week! And this year he doesn't have to share with my dad, who happens to be out of town (His birthday is Sunday.).

That's three candles for the "3" and two candles for the "2". 32!


It took him a while to get these out, being as how they kept relighting themselves.

No comments: