My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

02 March 2013

Home made Hair Cut

So, Ella's hair was getting out of control. She wouldn't keep it in pigtails, and she certainly won't keep it out of her yogurt, peanut butter, honey, milk ... Today the kid had yogurt in her eyelashes! So, keeping her hair managed was becoming a challenge. And, though I love her little curls, it was time to do something about the mop on her head masquerading as a hair-do. So, I cut it. Another way I save money, by the way ... I cut the girls' hair. I'd never done it before I started cutting Josephine's a while back. Turns out its not that hard.


I had a bit of a challenge cutting the hair of the girl who constantly wanted to see what was going on. But, we managed. And besides, after I'd made that first big cut (see below), we HAD to finish!




I know, she looks like a kewpie doll!

No comments: