My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

01 September 2011

the girls

Our happy girl. She's now crawling all over the place. She takes the greatest pleasure in tormenting her big sister by doing such audacious things like looking at her, crawling in the general direction of her toys, or touching the chair she's sitting in. Ah ... and so it begins.

Why sit on the couch when you can sit behind the cushions?

I think this girl gets more use out of my fancy shoes than I do!

1 comment:

avallak said...

The couch cushion thing must be genetic. Her cousins are always doing that, leaving Mommy and Daddy to rearrange the cushions every time they want to sit in them the way they were intended.