My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

30 August 2011

W.W.C.W.


So, several days ago my SIL Christie and I found ourselves actually talking about the royals ... William and Catherine, to be precise. We decided not to be embarrassed at our discussion, to just admit we're as fascinated as the Brits by their new royal couple, and got to talking about how classy Catherine is. Not only does she always have the right thing to wear, she has made class and modesty sexy again. She always looks fabulous, wearing styles the women of the world long to emulate. It's so refreshing having a style icon who seems to be so sensible! And Christie says she heard somewhere that the princess even strives to wear clothes more than once, mixing and matching to create new looks. Its crazy talk! She's like a regular person! We love her. We admit it.


So, we decided that whenever we're in doubt about what to wear, we should stop a moment and ask ourselves: What Would Catherine Wear?

If you would like your own W.W.C.W. bracelet ... that's too bad. I don't have any. But if I did, I would wear it with my Catherine-inspired ensembles!

1 comment:

Christie Weston said...

I'll be asking myself this question more and more as I try to find outfits to go with my lovely blue double velcro strip walking "shoe." $40 for a shoe and I don't even get a pair... sheesh! I need a definite touch of class to cover over the crutches.... Thanks for this post, Heidi. It made me smile in the midst of my less than awesome day!