My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

07 June 2011

more grandkids

A few days after the Westons were all together for Brent's wedding, the Hammers all got together because my sister-in-law Rachel and her new baby (my newest niece) were in town! I can't even express how excited I was they were in town because I was sure I wouldn't get to meet precious little Molly until Christmas! Anyway, since we had all the grandkids together at Grandma and Grandpa's, we had to get a photo. However, getting 5 kids under 3 to sit still enough for a photo turned out to be an insurmountable challenge. Here's a few of the best!

Madeleine (2 1/2), Ella (5 mos), Grandma with Molly (2 mos), Grandpa with Josie (2) and Henry (1)

Maddie did a pretty good job holding Ella ... especially considering Ella, at 5 mos, weighs almost as much as Maddie does at nearly 3 years old!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that it's not just the Weston grandkids that are hard to get in a good group shot. Love it!

Rachel said...

I love these pictures!!!! Hilarious! Those cousins are going to have so much fun growing up together being so close in age. Too fun!