My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

15 November 2010

things an expectant mama loves

Its a diaper bag! I love this gray, but also think brown, mustard or dusty pink would be perfect.

Here's the link to buy, just in case. :) And no, one cannot have too many diaper bags.


Would you believe this is a camera bag for an SLR camera?! Its so cute! Who knew a bag to protect my giant camera could be so awesome. Check out this shop, she has awesome stuff!

Ooh, I just love this idea of stacked rings!! This girl has an etsy shop with all KINDS of cool jewelry to personalize your life. I would get three: one that says "Caleb & Heidi" and one each for Josephine and Eleanor. Too cute.


It's Winter. My old slippers are getting pretty ratty. And don't these look so nice and fuzzy and cozy and comfy?? Wonderful for a girl entering the colder months unable to tie shoes on account of a giant belly. In a size 7 of course. Amazon has them. Zappos has them. And I'd be perfectly OK with imitation Ugg, too.





A couple of my cousins have these necklaces with a different "tag" for each of their kids' names. This version with the long rectangle tags is my favorite, but there are many great options. Orders can be made at Lisa Leonard Online. You'll have fun looking through all the great stuff she has!





Love these knitting needles! And I had the distinct opportunity of having this crafter sell her awesome stuff at my boutique a couple weeks ago. Love her!



Interchangeable KnitPicks Needle Organizer (above). This crafter makes organizers for all your knitting and crochet needs. Here's the link for all the options. Now you wish you had your own needles to organize, don't you?

No comments: