My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

11 November 2010

long time no blog

Life has been nuts lately, which I'll slowly but surely catch up on. First a few pics of the kid ... 'cause she's the most fun to photograph anyway.

Grandma bought her some new socks, and when we showed them to her, she decided she wanted to wear as many pairs as we could get on her feet.

So, do you see the giant goose-egg on her forehead, right between her eyes? She got in a serious fight with the tile floor ... and lost. She has a fat lip, too ... but its hard to see in this picture. At least we saved all the teeth!

With Grandpa on Halloween morning, outfit courtesy of Gma Weston. Too cute!! (And a better pic of the goose egg.)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Josie is soooo cute. I cannot believe how big she has gotten since last Christmas when I saw her last. I hope you guys are doing well.

Gretchen said...

Man, Josephine is just WAY too cute! I keep saying that whenever I comment but, she is! =0)