My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

12 October 2010

Josephine at Disneyland

WOW! Am I behind on blogging, or what? Since vacation I've been battling bad sleep (on account of Eleanor's growing status in my belly), general weariness (see previous parenthetical statement), my last few weeks at work, and the final preparations for the first annual Mary Roseanne's Holiday Shoppe (more on that later). I'll get caught up some time soon.

In the meantime, you have GOT to see these adorable pictures of my adorable daughter at Disneyland. Her Gma and Gpa Weston took her for the day about a month ago, and boy did they have fun! She was dressed appropriately in the tutu her Aunt Christie gave her for her 1st birthday (perhaps my most favorite clothing item she owns at the moment). She had a great day watching the horse-drawn carriage on Main Street, dancing to the 50s tunes in California Adventure and chasing pigeons. I just can't wait until Caleb and I can take her ourselves!


Who isn't all smiles at Disneyland?

Walking with Grandma.

A 40-minute power nap was all she needed to party into the evening hours.

1 comment: