My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

27 July 2010

you GOTTA see this

Caleb showed me a blog post today that I just have to share with the masses (well, the small masses who read my blog). Its a series of pics a woman in Finland has taken of her newborn ... a series of seriously imaginitive pics. Here's one to whet your appetite (its called "Elephant Whisperer") ... and then click on the pic for the rest! (It makes me want to play dress up with my own baby!)

2 comments:

km said...

How fun! With the photographer you're married to and your father I do expect to see some fun photos. You might try one of these too. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/hanging-cocoon-sling-stork-pouch-for-photo-prop

Robin said...

That is hilarious. I especially love the fact that this baby is totally clueless about what is happening, since they are always sleeping at that age (well - except at night, lol).