My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

27 March 2010

babies

Last weekend Caleb and I went up to Thousand Oaks for the day to celebrate his brothers' birthdays. It was also the first chance we'd really had to hang out with the new babies since they were born at the end of January. Thought the masses might enjoy a few pics.

Dominic Drew

Aurora "Rory" Claire

Josie and Caleb's sunglasses: BFFs

Christie and Rory

Me and Christie with all five grandkids: Burke, Rory, Dominic, Josephine & Conrad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh...My...Word....look at all those kids... bless her heart for having her second set..... better her than me :) bwahahahahaha. Congrats to the sister in law