My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

10 February 2010

new website


My brother Jon is a general contractor in San Diego. However, "general contractor" doesn't give him enough credit for how amazing his designs are, his attention to detail, and his awesome custom woodworking. He's launching his own company, San Diego Master Craftsmen (SDMC), and working toward becoming the premier contractor in the San Diego area, the one everybody wants to do their home remodel and unique home woodworking. His website is finally done and functional, and I want you to take a look (just click on the link below). And, if you know anyone in the San Diego area looking for a contractor, he's your man!


No comments: