My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

24 November 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Caleb, Josephine and I are off to Sacramento for the holiday weekend. I'm looking forward to the cool weather, and believe it or not, I'm looking forward to the drive. Provided Josephine cooperates, I am going to get so much knitting done! There are already so many things for which to be thankful. I'm sure we'll get lots of fun new pictures to post and stories to tell.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

km said...

We're in Napa for the holiday. I'm so enjoying the crisp weather and wearing my sweaters and hats. Enjoy your family & Happy Thanksgiving!