My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

08 October 2009

she's four months old!

Josie officially turned four months old on Tuesday. My, how time has flown! She had her four-month well-baby check up on Wednesday and all is well. She's 24 inches long, 11.5 pounds and her head circumference has come down to the 70th percentile. In the past week she has learned that her thumb works almost as well as a pacifier and she's started putting herself back to sleep when she wakes up too early from a nap (yay!). My absolute favorite development, though, has to be the laughter. Get her at the right moment and tell just the right joke, and she will look you in the eye and give you a heartfelt baby belly laugh. I should record it and put it on iTunes ... it would quickly become a #1 download, I'm sure of it. Here's a few pics in honor of the four-month benchmark.


The "I know I'm cute" look ...

The "But I'm really modest about my cuteness" look ....

"Pleeeeeeeease???"

The supermodel pose

After the photo shoot and letting it ALL hang out

No comments: