My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

09 October 2009

caleb's photo blog


I've been meaning to highlight Caleb's new website for a while, and just haven't had the chance. He's posting a new photo every day on his daily photo blog, and from there you can click on links that take you to albums of previous work of all kinds. So you've gotta check it out every day to see the new photo ... and tell your friends!

Also ... Caleb has set up a shop on etsy to sell his photos. There's a link here on my blog on the right for future reference. Check it out ... and tell your friends!

No comments: