My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

27 September 2009

Go Angels!

Caleb and I took Josephine to her first baseball game on Friday night. The Angels lost the game, but Josie had the time of her life! At least that's what she told us. She can't wait for next season and more games.

On our way into the park ...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see she's a fan. I'm sure it pleases Daddy immensely! I also love your new profile pic. I miss seeing her (and you and Caleb)so much.
Love,
Gma Dub

Christie Weston said...

That Baby Bjorn is becoming quite the Angels fan too!