My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

05 July 2009

sleeping like a baby ...

At just four weeks old, what my daughter does best these days is sleep. And who doesn't love to watch a baby sleep? So I thought I'd share ...

Asleep in the Pack N Play

Asleep on Grandpa's shoulder

Asleep in Daddy's arms ... in her too-cute polka-dotted nightgown



Asleep in Mama's arms at the 4th of July church picnic

Asleep with Daddy while he plays video games
(he's a multitasker after all!)

Waking up from being asleep ... very serious business

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I LOVE sleeping babies! I miss sleeping babies! =0) She is way too cute.