My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

18 June 2009

birthday wish list

With all that's happened in June, I keep forgetting my own birthday is coming up (June 25). Here's my small birthday wish list ....

1. A super cute diaper bag

ANY one of these or these. (They can also be found at ebags.com and zappos.com)

I like this one, in the blue print

Orrr ... any diaper bag that's not too big, looks well organized, and looks more like a fun purse than a diaper bag. Mama's gotta stay stylish, if at all possible.

2. Summer Sun Dresses (I figure its going to be a while before I'm fitting into my old clothes, so I'm thinking loose and comfy sun dresses for summer, like the following ....)

I love the new trend of long "maxi dresses," like these:



3. A pair of Rainbow flip-flops (Black ones, wide strap, size 7 wmns)



4. My Amazon.com wish list is always stocked:
A few highlights are:
Knitting books (Simply Baby by Debbie Bliss is at the top of my list right now)
Jason Mraz CD
Lady Antebellum CD
Ari Hest CD
Harry Potter books 2, 3, and 4 (I have the others)
Prince Caspian, the movie (on Blu-Ray)

5. Yarn
I love yarn. And I'm on a baby yarn kick right now (I know, go figure). Knit Picks is a great site with very affordable yarn. Any truly soft and machine washable yarn would qualify as baby yarn (soft is anything with mostly cotton, linen, bamboo, or washable wool).

No comments: