My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

16 April 2009

pregnancy update

I'm tired. So very very tired. Which is why you haven't seen much new on this blog lately ... I even have stuff to post! But it'll just have to wait until I'm not so tired ...

Other than tired, I feel pretty good. Josie moves around ALL the time now, and with just 7 official weeks to go (though I'm hoping for just 4-5), we're in the home stretch! And boy do I mean STRETCH. My belly grows by inches every week! And I've decided waddling isn't such a bad walking gait after all. Its the universal symbol of a pregnant woman, right? I have a right to waddle.

I'm looking forward to my family baby shower this weekend. I think it'll be another step toward reality, a truly fun step. If you're in the family, can't wait to see you Saturday!

Guess that's news for now. I hope to get updated pics this weekend and, if we're lucky, I might even post them!

1 comment:

km said...

Have a great weekend! I'm sure you'll get so many cute things! I can't wait to see this little one's face.