My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

16 February 2009

Washington

Just a quick update: Caleb and I have been in Washington since Friday visiting David and Rachel (my brother and his wife). We're having a lovely trip so far, equal parts relaxing vacation, fun exploration, and good time with family. The weather has been BEAUTIFUL (even though a little cold for this Southern California-bred girl). We've visited nearby islands, seen eagles fly right over our car, done our fair share of eating and talking, and a lot of appreciating the local scenery. They really picked a beautiful part of the country in which to live. There will be pictures after our return home!

No comments: