My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

19 February 2009

Liana's Scarf

My cousin Joy bought a few hats for her daughter a couple months ago, and due to an error on my part, I overcharged her. However, she asked that instead of getting the money back, could I also make a scarf for Liana? So, once Christmas passed, I sat down and made this scarf for her. Its all cotton, light grey, with a yellow tip on one end and hanging pompoms. I kind of made it up as I went along, and I think it came out pretty cute. Joy says Liana is pretty thrilled with it too. Gotta love happy customers!

No comments: