My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

02 January 2009

Songs to live by

I've added a new gadget to my blog ... a music playlist. (Thanks to Gretchen, who already had this up on hers. I've been wanting to figure out a way to do this for a longt ime. In fact, it wast he Alison Krauss song playing on HER blog that got my attention. Its such a great song, I added it to my own playlist.) It won't start up automatically when you come to the blog. Nobody is required to listen. But if you're interested, its a chance to listen to some songs I'm listening to right now. So if you feel like listening while you peruse, scroll to the bottom of this page and click the play button on the player. Enjoy!

Current fave of the faves? Keith Urban's Sweet Thing, new album due in March. Yay! Even if you don't want to hear any of the others, please listen to Keith's newest jingle. Its such a happy song.

No comments: