My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

28 January 2009

Geschenk


I've added a new link to the right sidebar, a small cookie and catering company known as Geschenk. It was founded by my cousin Brianna Webster, and is now run mostly by her and my sister Amy. (Bri is the brains behind the recipes, Amy is the brains behind the marketing, all four of their hands are responsible for the actual baking.) Anyway, having tasted for myself their wonderful goodies, I can highly recommend them for any kind of gift you might need to give. Take a look at their site, too, 'cause its awesome. And check back regularly for new recipes and promotions!

1 comment:

Amy Louise Stokke said...

Yay! Thanks sister! Hans and I came up with what we think is a great new tagline for Geschenk: Never suspicious, always delicious! Haha. We also thought we'd offer dough you can buy and freeze and we'd call it Fro-dough. (Like Froto). Tee hee.