My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

06 June 2008

weekend goals

1. Clean out the downstairs closet
2. Thoroughly purge closets of unused clothing items, purses, shoes, socks, books, etc.
2a. Collect all these items in boxes and bags and take to Salvation Army
3. Reorganize upstairs closet
4. Finish all the laundry
5. Take a long walk (continued preparation for our upcoming backpacking trips)
6. Work on unfinished knitting and crochet projects
7. On that note, reorganize the yarn/patterns/hooks & needles mess
8. Take a break from the cleaning and organizing to shower and go out to eat with my husband
9. Take in the Angels game (even if its in the background)
10. Vacuum
11. Send European vacation photos to Winkflash to get printed so I can start working on the photo album

Too much? Perhaps. But at least it gives our weekend some definition ... and I LOVE definition. Happy Weekend everyone!

No comments: