My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

12 May 2008

the last day

Today was our last day of sightseeing. Its weird that 2 1/2 weeks should go by so quickly. But oh the things we've seen and done! It has truly been a fantastic trip. I can't wait to share more pictures with you all soon. Tomorrow is a travel day ... first a 4 1/2-hour train back to Prague, a quick lunch somewhere around 3:00, then back to the hotel for the rest of our luggage, then a taxi to the airport, then a plane to Dublin, and hopefully by 11:00 we'll be settled in for the night .... only to wake up early to go back to the airport to board a plane for an 11:05 departure for Los Angeles. I think by the time I board that plane, I will be ready to go home.

However, we leave Europe with some fantastic memories. We sat in an Irish pub eating lamb stew and watching a soccer match with the locals, we hiked hills in Norway and saw Viking ships, we listened to a string quartet concert in Prague and had Winderschnitzel in a Viennese home. What a trip.

I promise to share more later, but right now our spaghetti dinner is ready!

No comments: