My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

09 April 2008

it's a girl!

If you didn't already know that my parents' first grandbaby is on the way ... well, here's your announcement: My brother Jon and his wife Julie are expecting their first! A few days ago they had the appointment to find out exactly what kind of baby they're having .... and .... drumroll please .... they're having a girl! She's due August 28, just a day after my sister's birthday ... so Amy's hoping she comes a day early. I'm afraid I don't have pictures handy of Jon and Julie ... but if you scroll down a bit through previous posts you'll see a few where they're featured. Congrats again to Jon and Julie and baby Hammer!

No comments: