My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

31 March 2008

a night at the theater


On Friday night Caleb and I finally completed his Christmas present to me, and went to see Phantom of the Opera at the Orange County Performing Arts Center. They did a fantastic show, and the actors playing Christine and Raul were spectacular. The Phantom's voice wasn't quite as spectacular as I would want the Phantom's to be, but Caleb and I decided maybe we were comparing him to Michael Crawford, in which case no one would quite measure up. They also did a smaller ending, which we thought odd, considering the rest of the show was exactly as it should have been. Otherwise, it was a completely enjoyable evening. Merry Christmas to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is the ending smaller? I saw the same tour in Louisville, and it was the same as the ending has always been! What parts did they skip?