My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

02 March 2008

an evening at disneyland

On Friday night Caleb and I had the great privilege of accompanying my cousin Joy, her husband and their daughter to Disneyland! We had a great time ... here's a few picts!

Liana on the carousel. Caleb and I took her for a ride while James and Joy went and rode California Screamin' right next door.


She's tall enough for the bumper cars!


Joy trying to get close enough to take a picture of me and Caleb on the bumper cars.


Quick, before they make us get out!


Joy's as bad as my husband about keeping her eyes open ... this is at the end of Pirates.

No comments: