My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

03 March 2008

christie's bday

Christie's actual birthday was February 28, and we actually all got together last Thursday and had dinner at Disneyland. We also got together for a more complete (read: presents and cake) celebration on Sunday afternoon. Happy Birthday once again!

Christie realized the moment I took this picture that she was scratching her nose at the same time, and seemed a little chagrined at the thought ... so I thought it only fitting the picture be made public, for the eyes of the masses.

These candles relit 8 times I think. So Christie got an unfair number of wishes. And that brownie dessert was delectible.

Burke had only just woken up. I could have done the chicken dance for him and he would probably still have stared at me just as blankly. Kids are funny. 'Course, who am I to talk ... I'm pretty catatonic myself when I've only just woken up. So its OK Burke, take all the time you need to bring your mind to a proper state of consciousness. I understand.

No comments: