My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

01 February 2008

The launching of Dubland


Some of you are aware of the fact that my husband is an artist. He mostly uses photography as his medium, but enjoys other forms as well. For a long time now he's been working on revamping his website to showcase his work. Well, as of today that website is up and running! I urge you take a look and browse through photos. Because he's spent so much time working on putting the website together, most of the work displayed is older material, which is definitely great stuff, but please keep checking back for new and exciting images. Here's the link: www.dubland.net

No comments: