My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

09 February 2008

climb every mountain

The recent storms that have swept through Southern California have dropped more rain and snow than we've had in over a year. I've loved the cold weather and the precipitation, making it feel more like actual Winter. But I must admit, the most wonderful part of these storms has been their aftermath. The air is crisp and clean, the hills are already green with new growth, and the mountains ... oh the mountains! ... they're covered in snow and spectacular to behold. And because the air is clear, they're spectacularness can actually be seen and enjoyed from miles away. These pictures were taken at the intersection where I work (so I get to enjoy this view every day ... at least, when its clear enough to be viewed). Caleb took it upon himself to photograph this historical event, and I wanted to share them with you.

Looking down from Bastanchury on State College toward the Brea mall.



No comments: