My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

05 January 2008

Christie's Hat

I forgot I did take a few pictures of Christie in her hat I made her ... they're not the best photos, 'cause they're a little dark, and her hat is a dark blue, but here they are just the same. The thing about this hat is that I had fixed the problems I had with it previously. Its boring to explain, but the cables were off by one stitch, if it was made the way the pattern said it should be. So I just changed the pattern, and it came out the way I think looks better.



The bows were Christie's addition. :)

No comments: