My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

30 November 2007

the slightly more formal shots

While we were camping last weekend we had a fun photo shoot one afternoon to get those annual family photos for the holidays. Here's what came of it ....


That's Conrad on the left, Burke on the right. Just watching these two boys makes me tired. Oh, but they're so cute!! They turned 1 in September, and now we're just waiting for that day when they figure out walking ... and then running. Look out world! (For more on the Dublets, as we call them, Lucas and Christie have started catching us up on their first year of life on their blog, http://dublets.blogspot.com
.)



Here's one of the many family photos we took. Not only do we have to get all the adults to smile at the same time, but we have two babies and two dogs to contend with as well! So I'm actually quite impressed with us as a group. Don't we look great? (From L to R: Andrew with Wylie, Christie with Conrad, Lucas with Burke, Bob & Pam with Gerschwin, Caleb, Heidi).




Originally I was going to use this picture on a Christmas card, but the annual Christmas mailing might look a little different from my original plan. At any rate, its always nice to have a decent picture of ourselves NOT taken by holding my 2-second-delay camera myself while trying to stretch my arm far enough away to get us both in the frame.

No comments: