My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

06 November 2007

another knitted hat

This is my sister Amy and her boyfriend Hans. I believe this picture was taken at a USC game. A cute picture, don't you think? But what makes this picture over-the-top cute is the hat Amy is wearing. Why does the hat make the picture? Well, because I made it! It was knit from 100% cotton especially for Amy, who has a sensitivity to wool. I haven't been very good at photographing and posting my finished products, so the recipients of my knitting attempts are helping me out. Thanks Amy!

No comments: