My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

23 September 2007

a day in the life

Yesterday was just one of those really nice days. I woke up to the sound of torrential rain, one of my all time favorite sounds. We had a leisurely morning, including getting the place cleaned up a little. We went to the Angels game, and even though we lost, we had amazing seats, which was fun. And the sunset last night was incredible, with the fading light bouncing off the clouds, turning them all shades of yellow, orange and pink. It was a great day. Here's a few pictures ...

Andrew, Caleb and I at the game.


Some of the players walking off the field after warm-ups. See how close we were!?


The sunset. I was outside repotting a rose, and so got to experience this for myself. I thought it deserved a picture.


This is our bougainvillea. Isn't it pretty?! We should always buy plants that are hard to kill.

No comments: