My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

31 July 2007

the newest knitted project

















A week ago I finished the first real hat I'd ever tried making. I'm new to hat making, and it turned out a bit smaller than I'd anticipated. Well, that could also be because I didn't follow the directions EXACTLY, and used a smaller needle than what was called for, resulting in a smaller hat. But fortunately for me, I have small family members whose heads also need to be kept warm, so the hat will still go to good use. This one will be Liana's (my cousin Joy's daughter). She seems to enjoy it.

No comments: