My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

19 July 2007

the rest of the China photos

Well, I finally took the time to upload the rest of those China pictures I'd scanned a month or two ago. Its been so fun going through all those pictures again! My years overseas were truly a blessed time, even if they were the four hardest years of my life so far. Funny how both of those things can be true ... it was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Boy did Dickens know what he was talking about.

(Just click on the photos to look at all the pictures in that album.)

ONE


These are pictures from vacations I had the opportunity to take.

TWO


This is a view of my everyday life in China ... well, sort of. Its also just some of the things I got to be a part of simply by living in China.

THREE


These are of some of Chinese friends I got to work with.

FOUR


And ... you can't live in another country and not do the local touristy stuff. (These are the pictures that have been up for a while, so its possible you've seen these.)

No comments: