My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

12 June 2007

lots going on

Life has been pretty busy of late. Last week was one of the busiest I've had in ages. I had one free night in ten. Here's what I've been up to lately.

As you know, last weekend we had Caleb and Lindley staying with us all day Saturday and Sunday.

On Monday night I attended a shower for my friend Cori and her new baby Hailey.

On Tuesday night, Caleb and I went to an Angels game with Amy and her boyfriend Hans.


Wednesday night was our night at home, and we watched Blood Diamond.



Thursday night some of my friends and I went to a "Take N Bake," where we prepared meals for the next couple weeks, all in one fell swoop (we're eating them now, and they're really good).



Friday night we babysat Caleb's nephews in our home.










Saturday Amy and I spent the day shopping and setting up for Rachel's shower, and then we celebrated Julie's birthday Saturday night.








Sunday afternoon we threw Rachel her Lindley Family Bridal Shower, which was a blast.










All the things going on in the past week were definitely worthwhile and fun, but so far this week, I've spent most of my evenings sitting and staring at the wall. Sometimes the brain just needs a break, you know?

No comments: