My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

31 December 2013

3 weeks already?!

I'm afraid I go back in for my second chemo treatment this week on Thursday morning (Jan. 2). That's one way to ring in the new year, eh? And with another round of chemo looming, so are the needs of my little family. Chemo renders me tired beyond tired, along with some other side effects, for about ten days. And I'll need some help around the house ... cleaning, meals, getting kids to and from school. The Care Calendar has been updated through April. Anything in red is a need that still needs to be filled.

One specific need we have is for someone to come stay with me on Tuesdays. I just need someone around the house to help me with the kids and everything that needs to be done here. Its a pretty easy job, really. Just come hang out!

Help with kids: we've added "Josie and Ella outing" a couple times each week, and it says 1-5 pm. But they don't need to be gone that whole time. Any portion of that time would be helpful, even if its just an hour. They love the park, McDonald's, even playing at your house! They'll go anywhere, really. My car is always available to be used if you need car seats.

The care calendar is easy to get to ... simply click here on Care Calendar. The calendar ID is 163750 and the security code is 4849. Your help would be GREATLY appreciated by me, but also by my mom and sister, who bear a great deal of the burden of caring for me and my kids.

Thank you!! Let me or my mom know if you have any questions.

No comments: