My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

04 June 2012

Jo's birthday week


This cute girl turns 3 on Wednesday. I can't hardly believe it! Today she's getting a huge treat as she's spending the day at Disneyland with Grandma and Grandpa Weston. Wednesday we'll celebrate with just the four of us. On Saturday we're heading up to the Santa Barbara Zoo with the whole Weston clan. And Sunday we're celebrating with all the Hammers, celebrating Henry's 2nd birthday at the same time. Its going to be a busy week, but lots of fun will be had by all, I'm sure of it. Happy Birthday Josephine Lois!

No comments: