My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

15 December 2011

Josie thanks you for the Advent Calendar

My sister was kind enough to give us an advent calendar this year for Christmas. And Josie was kind enough to rearrange all the numbers for us. Turns out they could peel right off. Ah, Josephine. I knew she'd been quiet and happy for too long.

2 comments:

Amy Louise Stokke said...

Haha, oh boy. Good thing that wasn't like super special or anything. They can just be glued back on. At least she didn't peel of Mary, Joseph or Jesus.

Doug & Judi, said...

Please excuse the mess, my children are making memories.