My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

29 November 2011

S'Mores

I was going to make this the Thanksgiving post, but realized most of the pictures I took were of the afternoon Bob (my father-in-law, Caleb's dad, the girls' Grandpa Weston) made a bonfire in the backyard and we got to roast marshmallows and make s'mores. You see, our Thanksgiving trip was supposed to be a camping trip, but for various reasons that didn't work out. However, Grandma and Grandpa still did what they could to bring that camping experience to us all ... and you can't have camping without s'mores, right? It was definitely a highlight of the weekend.

Even the dogs enjoyed the fire

Dominic

Aurora

Uncle Andrew and Eleanor, watching the fire

Uncle Andrew enjoying a s'more, Ella enjoying a graham cracker

Burke

As soon as I handed Josie her s'more, she plopped right down on the ground to eat it

Finger-lickin' good



Conrad ... Mmmmmmmm

Rory, relaxing and taking her time


The Thanksgiving Aftermath


No comments: