My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

28 October 2011

time flies

I can't believe it, but our little baby is 10 months old! Eleanor is crawling all over the place, getting in to EVERYTHING, and daily tries desperately to get her sister to play with her (as of yet, no success). She is an absolute joy, that's for sure. Even when you're up with her at 3 or 4 or 5 in the morning, she's so happy and smiley about it all, you can't help but smile back and give her a big bear hug ... and then sleepily put that pacifier back in and hope to high heaven it makes her go back to sleep.


She weighs in at 22 pounds and is wearing the same size diaper as her nearly 2 1/2-year-old big sister. At least I only have to buy one box of diapers at a time. Its awesome. I just love our huggable squeezable baby!





This dress was Josie's 1-year-old party dress ... and I could barely get it buttoned around Ella's middle!


Someday I'll teach her about the other awesome stuff you can do with yarn.


Caleb and I often joke about how we "wish we could get her to smile!"


As previously mentioned, Josie isn't too happy about having her little sister around all the time. But she was feeling left out of the photo shoot I think. This non-hitting moment lasted only a few seconds, but it was glorious!

No comments: