My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

07 October 2011

Long Beach Aquarium

We've been on vacation this week, though since we haven't really left town, its been a "staycation." Thanks to my in-laws, Caleb and I had a few days without kids. The day after we got back we took the girls to the Long Beach Aquarium (thanks to a friend of my sister's, who got us free tickets!). Josie loves fish, so the aquarium was a perfect outing. Both girls did great, and we had a ball. Here's a few pics!





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good day. Looks like Caleb's halo slipped a bit in pic #5 ;-)