My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

28 June 2011

half way to one year!

Look who's six months old! I can't hardly believe we're at 6 months already. How did she get so old so fast!? Her latest talents include chewing on her toes, grabbing everything within arm's reach, eating a couple tablespoons of rice cereal every day, and rolling onto her tummy inadvertently and not knowing how to get back to her back (which usually results in lots of yelling and complaining). She's still the happiest kid going, and her smile can light up an entire room. Her six month check-up is next week, so I won't know until then exactly what she weighs. But I won't be surprised if she's closing in on 20 pounds! As usual I couldn't pick out just one picture from the photo shoot ... so here's my favorites!









No comments: