My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

08 May 2011

Happy Anniversary

On Friday (May 6) Caleb and I celebrated five years of marriage! I can't hardly believe we've been married five years already. I can't say enough awesome things about my husband. He's the most patient, loving, fun, understanding and caring man. I continually feel blessed to be the woman he chose to spend his life with. He's also such a wonderful and involved dad to our two little girls. Watching him with them is just about the sexiest thing there is. Here we are, dressed up and ready to head out to dinner without the kids ... and then here we are with our girls (one of whom really wanted to be on her new slide, NOT having her picture taken), the most precious products of our marriage so far (please forgive the overexposure). Happy Anniversary to us!



No comments: