My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

28 March 2011

Molly Marie

I can't believe it ... but my baby brother has a baby of his own! Just this morning at 8:24 a.m., Molly Marie Hammer was born, first kid of brother David and sis-in-law Rachel, 6 pounds 8 ounces. Congrats to D&R! And welcome Molly!! Oh how I wish I could meet her in person.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you, Heidi, on becoming an aunt again! Tell David and Rachel congratulations on a job well done. Molly is beautiful!

Mom Dub

Rachel said...

Ahhhh....she is precious. Thanks for sharing this. I completely forgot that today was the BIG day. I hope they're doing well!