My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

09 September 2010

automatic message

Hi, you've reached Heidi's blog. I'm afraid I'm unavailable because I am on vacation! We're living it up in the Redwoods in Northern California at Humboldt and Prairie Creek State Parks. Josie is doing her best to get as dirty as possible, Heidi is enjoying the comfort of the air mattress and Caleb is having a hard time tearing his eyes from staring through his camera lens. We'll have pics when we return. In the meantime, thanks for stopping by, and check back soon for vacation highlights!

No comments: